Oh my GOSH!!!! I just checked the blog cause I haven't heard from you in a few days and can't believe she's here!!!! I am beyond excited and happy. Congratulations!
She's beautiful, and she even looks like she's smiling with Jason.
She's beautiful. It is so incredibly crazy to see you with your baby. It's like, "whoa"! (picture Joey) Awesome! When will she make her Texas debut? I'll be there! - Leslie
That pink camo swaddler is awesome! I was so excited to hear the news and I can't wait to meet her. Enjoy every moment!
ReplyDeleteAndy Ausman
Oh my GOSH!!!! I just checked the blog cause I haven't heard from you in a few days and can't believe she's here!!!! I am beyond excited and happy. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful, and she even looks like she's smiling with Jason.
She's beautiful. It is so incredibly crazy to see you with your baby. It's like, "whoa"! (picture Joey) Awesome! When will she make her Texas debut? I'll be there! - Leslie
ReplyDeleteAwwwww...you guys look great!!! Avery is just a doll. Looks like she already has her daddy wrapped around her finger!!
ReplyDelete