4:45 - Avery is up and ready for the day. (I don't think so!) She gets breakfast and I convince her to go back to sleep!
7:30 - I get up and have breakfast.
8:15 - Good morning again. Avery is awake and ready for breakfast #2.
Note: I did not put her to bed this direction.
9:00 - Avery plays in her bouncy chair while I get ready.
9:30 - Big yawn, someone's ready for a nap.
10:30 - Avery has a snack. Diaper change and we get ready to leave.
11:00 - I pack up the car to meet a friend in Bella Vista for a walk around the Bella Vista pond. We walked 2 laps which is a little over 4 miles! Avery napped for about 30 minutes.
1:00 - Back home and guess who's hungry!
1:30 - I eat lunch and check my email while Avery plays on her mat.
1:45 - Hank is "starving" and won't leave me alone. I give in and give him an extra scoop of food.
2:35 - Avery is finally asleep for her afternoon nap.
3:20 - And she's awake!
4:00 - Avery is ready for her early dinner
5:45 - Daddy's home!
7:30 - Bath and time for bed.
8:00 - Avery is asleep!
Whew! I'm tired just hearing about your day! What a fun time though...it looks like she's on a really good schedule.
ReplyDeleteTake care!