Saturday, January 9, 2010

11 Months

Avery turned 11 months old today. I can't believe she only has one month to go until 1! Where did the year go?

Things Avery is doing:
- Started drinking whole milk mixed in her bottle
- Switched to size 4 diapers
- Claps for herself all the time when someone cheers for her
- Can stand up by herself without holding on
- Loves pushing her lion through the house and is getting close to walking
- Says "Hi Dada" and waves when Daddy comes home from work
- Sometimes says Mama
- Pretty much completely on table food and loves anything with cheese
- Loves to chase Hank around the house and tries to eat his cat food (she might have snuck in a bite)

Avery will not sit still in the chair to take pictures. These were the best we got today!










This is what most of the pictures looked like!

2 comments:

  1. It took Jack forever to say Mama...but now I can't hear it enough! What a smart little learner Avery is becoming...and I'm happy to hear she and Hank are partners in crime. (And I did LOL about Hank's food!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting so big! I'm glad Avery enjoys cheese! I do too! :-) PS...the other day my mom said "I looked at Angela's blog. She sure does like Texas!" LOL

    ReplyDelete