Sunday, February 14, 2010

Birthday Party

Avery had a small birthday party yesterday. Grandma and Uncle Jeff came over and we had birthday cake! Texas Grandma and Grandpa weren't able to make it because they got tons of snow in Arlington. They're going to try to make it next weekend.

Avery wasn't too into her birthday cake, but she did like opening presents!



Here is her birthday cake we ordered from Sam's. I thought it turned out cute and it tasted great!




Are you sure I can have this?




Taking a break from eating.



Avery didn't actually eat too much of the cake. She mostly just played in it. We're going to have a quiet Valentine's Day at home, because it is so cold outside!

1 comment:

  1. The cake did turn out really cute! And who doesnt want to play with the icing! I can't believe she's 1 already...it goes by too fast. Looking adorable!

    ReplyDelete