Avery wasn't too sure about the penguins. She liked seeing them, but got a little nervous when they would swim right up next to her.
The zoo has an area called Parrot Paradise where you can feed hundreds of parrots that are just free to fly around. If you remember from earlier posts, Avery loves birds, but the mommy does not. So I sent Grandma and Grandpa in while I stood in a safe bird free zone and took pictures.
Avery just loved it! She touched the birds and really liked feeding them. This was the highlight of her trip to the zoo.
I liked this lazy tiger taking a sunbath.
And this meerkat posing for a picture. Avery was too busy drinking water to even notice the meerkats.
After lunch we went back to Parrot Paradise one more time and I got brave and ventured in for a quick minute.
We will definitely be back for another visit to the zoo.
Avery is so much braver than you, Ang! :)
ReplyDelete