Sunday, June 13, 2010

Swimming and Playing

We had a nice relaxing weekend. Avery is finally starting to feel better and has been in a better mood this weekend.

We took her to the Bentonville Pool on Saturday and Avery was not impressed. The water was a little cold, and we finally got her to get in after about 30 minutes of watching the other kids. I think we'll just keep taking her back and hopefully she'll get the hang of it!

Avery getting ready to go swimming!



Hanging out with Daddy on Sunday.







And Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Last summer Jack wanted nothing to do with swimming or the pool, but this summer he was finally ready for it. I don't know if it was an age or comfort thing, but I'm sure she'll come around.

    See if they offer a swim class for her age. Jack's was mostly singing songs and splahing until the kids became more comfortable.

    She'll be jumping in before you know it. Enjoy the summer!

    ReplyDelete