Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gardening with Daddy

We thought it would be fun to have a vegetable garden this year. We always talk about doing it then never do, but this year we actually did it!

I didn't know what Avery would do since she usually doesn't like to get dirty, but she had so much fun playing in the dirt. She would scoop the dirt up with her shovel and throw it out and say "Avery made a mess!"






Hopefully in the next few months we'll have lots of vegetables to pick. We planted two types of tomatoes, okra, squash, zucchini, banana peppers, cucumbers, and two types of onions.

We found this Arkansas Traveler tomato and had to get it. I have never seen these before, so I hope it's good.



Aver loved helping Dad water the new plants. I think she is going to enjoy playing in the water all summer!



1 comment: