You are getting to be such a big girl. We go to the doctor later in the week for your one month check up. You weighed 7 lbs. and 14.5 oz! You are still sleeping pretty good during the day, and like to wake up a lot during the night. I'm hoping you'll get it figured out soon!
Avery wanted to have her picture taken too!
Avery is such a good big sister. She likes to bring Addison toys and lay down on the floor with her. I'm sure Addison will miss her when she starts her school next month.
This was the best picture we got before Addison's first visit to church.
Addison all cozy after her bath.
Do you think they look alike?
Yes! They look so much alike to me. I can't believe Addison is already 1 month. I hope she starts sleeping at night soon. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete