Monday, December 30, 2013

Getting Ready for Santa - Christmas Eve

We started our Christmas prep a few days before Christmas making cookies for Santa!  The girls love to do this and make a big mess!



They both like putting lots of icing and sprinkles on the cookies for Santa!



On Christmas Eve Arkansas granny drove down to spend Christmas with us.  Avery and Addi were so excited waiting for her to arrive and for Daddy to come home from work.  



As soon as everyone arrived we went to Texas granny's house to start ripping and tearing.  Avery and Addi have talked about ripping and tearing presents open all month and couldn't wait any longer!  I think their favorite thing was opening up the presents and making a big mess!  Addi would stop every few minutes to say, "I'm ripping and tearing!"



Waiting is hard!


I can't take it anymore!  Let me open presents!!



They were so excited to get their American girl dolls!!




Addi and Molly looking at each others glasses!


Avery and Emily in her hair salon!


They both set up shop in their new hair salon.


The girls played with all their new toys from granny and grandpa and then we headed home to get ready for Santa!  We had to put out reindeer food.




Cookies and milk ready to go for Santa!  Avery hasn't put Emily down since she got her! She is now part of our family and goes everywhere with us!



Get ready for Santa to come!!

1 comment:

  1. They are the perfect dolls for your girls! I love that Molly and Addi both have glasses. (I am also glad I am not the only one playing catch up on Christmas!)

    ReplyDelete