Sunday, July 12, 2009

Gentry Animal Safari

We took Avery to the Gentry Animal Safari today. We skipped the drive through part because we didn't want a rhino or ostrich attacking the car and scaring Avery (or Mommy and Daddy).

We did go through the petting zoo and Avery got to meet goats for the first time.



Avery and Dad with the donkeys and a goat.

They also had a baby tiger cub and monkey out that we could look at. How cute are these babies? Avery wanted to take them home with her.


2 comments:

  1. Time-out! I didn't understand this picture the first time I looked at it...I was super confused! Upon further inspection, I was like "WHy the heck did they put a live monkey (wearing an awesome diaper) in Avery's stroller?!?"

    Now I realize that the monkey is not in Avery's stroller! Whew...I was a bit nervous at first!

    Glad to see you are able to get out and enjoy the nice summer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct! The monkey was NOT in Avery's stroller, but in a little cage. She really didn't take him home with her!

    ReplyDelete