Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Teeth and Texas

We had a quick and busy trip to Texas to visit our family and friends last weekend. Avery came back with her first tooth! No pictures of the tooth yet. Avery also got her first runny nose in Texas. She is feeling better now.

Avery got to meet Alex for the first time! I can tell they are going to be great friends. I didn't get a good picture, but I know there are some out there. I'll post more when I get them.


The baby paparazzi in the background are April and Brad who are getting married in February and one of the reasons for our trip to Texas - I co-hosted a bridal shower for April on Sunday with Alex's mom Beth! We are so excited about their upcoming wedding in Austin!




Avery with her Grandma and Great Grandma.

We've had a busy June and July and are looking forward to a weekend of doing nothing!

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT picture of 4 generations! And Avery sure loves to smile....so cute!

    ReplyDelete