We went on a tour of the new Cowboys stadium. The tour was only suppose to last an hour, but two hours later we were finally down on the field. Needless to say Avery was ready to escape her stroller and took off like a crazy girl! Grandma thought she could run faster than Felix Jones, but I don't know - he's pretty fast. She was for sure faster than Tony Romo.
Look at all those teeth! I think they might have been bothering her this week, because she always had something in her mouth.
Hanging out in the Cowboys locker room waiting for Felix.
Let me out of here!!
And she's off...
This is her don't mess with me face.
We also went to IKEA and Avery got a ton of toys to keep in Texas. She really liked this tent and tunnel.


A few weeks ago we had some pictures taken down in Ft. Smith. You can see a preview on the photographers website here. I think they turned out really cute!
Jack has the tent and tunnel too (I might need to pull that out for entertainment on a hot day!)
ReplyDeleteAnd I L-O-V-E your photo shoot! OMG seriously with the cowboy boots...SO cute! I love the pic of her in the field, and the BW of her in front of the door, and the one of her standing on the chair hugging Jason...they're all awesome.
And PS, that bloomer looks familiar! ;)...she's adorable