Saturday, September 11, 2010

19 Months

Here's Avery a few days after 19 months in her Texas Longhorn dress!







We switched Avery over to size 5 diapers and I am deciding if I want to attempt potty training with her. She is getting pretty good about letting me know when she wants a new diaper and shows interest in the potty.

I can pretty much understand everything Avery is saying or wanting me to do. She follows directions well (at least when she wants to). She loves her dancing Elmo and all things Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

I think the terrible two's are coming early, because we've seen some tantrums the past couple of weeks when she doesn't get her way. The latest was last night when we wouldn't let her go outside and play in the rain! She makes up for the tantrums with lots of hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment