Wednesday, September 8, 2010

This Morning

Avery woke up about 7AM this morning and I usually let her chat and play in her crib for a little bit before I go and get her. When I went in this morning she was standing up hanging what I thought was her blanket over the side of the crib. After turning her lamp on, I discovered that she was handing me her wet diaper and she was naked!

I guess she got bored waiting for me to come get her and decided to somehow take off her one piece footed pjs and diaper.

I don't have any pictures of that, but here are some from our Labor Day Weekend!

It was such a nice weekend we spent most of the time outside.





Sliding with Dad!



Peek-a-boo



All of that playing made Avery hungry so we went to Braum's for ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment