Sunday, October 3, 2010

Apple Festival

Yesterday morning we took Avery to the Apple Festival in Lincoln, AR. We had a great time and ate the best apples! I think Avery probably ate an entire apple by herself. We also had kettle corn and bought some yummy apple butter.

Here's Avery during the parade. She enjoyed watching all the tractors and the horses. She also ate some candy that got thrown her way during the parade!



Eating a delicious apple. I don't know what kind these were, but I think it was the best apple I've ever had!



We came home and watched the Texas game. Even though we didn't win, Avery was still happy to be a Longhorn fan!

1 comment:

  1. Avery's getting to be such a big girl!! And it looks like you've been having fun times down there with the apples, tractors and spinach! :) And I do love the Longhorn outfits...Hook 'em Horns never looked so cute!

    ReplyDelete