Monday, October 25, 2010

Football and Anniversary

Jason and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Saturday. We got this delicious cake from Rick's Bakery. We also spent the week in Hawaii - pictures coming soon from our vacation as well as Avery's vacation at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Texas.



Avery wore her cute Razorback outfit on Saturday and ate these cookies. Too bad the Longhorns didn't win. We will be cheering on the Rangers starting Wednesday in the World Series and Avery will be wearing her Texas Rangers shirt.



Reading books with Daddy.



This is what happens when you ask Avery to "cheese it" for the camera.



I couldn't decide which pictures to post, so here they all are!





1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! And I love you Hawaii pictures! What a nice vacation for you two.

    Oh, and expect the "CHEESE" smiles to last for quite some time...it's the only way Jack knows how to anymore...luckily, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete