Sunday, December 30, 2012

Getting Ready for Santa

We made a Rice Krispy Treat Choo Choo Train and cookies for Santa this year.  Both girls had fun decorating and eating their treats!  Arkansas Granny came for Christmas and helped us make our treats.







All of our yummy cookies!


Making treats for Santa is hard work so Avery and Dad took a break to watch Rudolph one more time.


Right before bed, we put out some special food for the reindeer so they could have a snack while Santa was delivering all the toys.




Avery wrote a note to Santa and put out cookies and milk for him.  She also gave Wolfie lots of hugs.  I think she was sad to see him go, but knows that he lives with Santa at the North Pole.  
She wanted to write I love Wolfie on her note to Santa.


After we put out the cookies and milk Avery was ready for bed.  I have never seen her run so fast to her room to go to sleep!  She was so excited that Santa was coming tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment